Gooee is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to join our journey to revolutionize the enterprise IoT ecosystem. The next Frontend Engineer will primarily be responsible for developing new features as well as providing support to teammates. We are a highly collaborative team and have a passion for refining the software engineering process so that we can move fast, have fun, and deliver quality work.
We are headquartered in beautiful downtown St Petersburg, Florida, but remote is OK.
What we do
At Gooee, we are bridging the physical building world with the cloud – at our core we are an Internet of Things platform with verticals focusing on Smart Lighting, Workplace and Energy Analytics/Optimization. We are working with some of the biggest property companies around the globe, employ some really awesome and smart people, and use some of the latest technologies in the wireless communications and data analytics area. We have a separate Backend and UI/UX team who produce awesome stuff for us to work with.
- React / React Native
- Expert with the concepts of REST.
- Expert with ES6 / ESNEXT.
- Strive to enforce code standards by writing unit tests and documentation
- Familiar with frontend build systems such as webpack / rollup.
- Familiar with GraphQL and its benefits over REST.
- Mobile applications are powered by react-native.
- Our web application is powered by ReactJS with some legacy AngularJS.
- Styles are written using styled-components.
- Unit tests are written using Jest.
Benefits & Perks:
- Exciting startup
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits including family coverage
- Small team
- 21 days PTO + 15 days sick day allowance
- 401K plan
- Stock Options
- Internal growth
- Monthly hackdays
- Remote working